Motor Valley Experience
Discover the Motor Valley.
An exciting weekend to discover the area where the most performing engines in the world are born, to explore the Motor Valley with a group of enthusiastic Ducatisti.
We will travel together on the flaming newborn motorcycles of the Borgo Panigale house for a perfect roadtrip made of dynamic and exciting driving moments. Thanks to unprecedented comfort and innovative driving assistance systems, we will explore the Apennines near Modena, with their sharp curves and breathtaking hairpin bends, towards the most iconic peaks and the most famous passes.
A roadtrip in the Motor Valley will allow you to know the land of speed, to be discovered by visiting the Ferrari Museum in Maranello and getting to know the creative genius of Horacio Pagani.
Modena is also the temple of fine dining. During this weekend, you can savor all the typical dishes for which Modenese cuisine is renowned throughout the world, in an ideal combination of adrenaline, good food and nature.
Every aspect of the tour has been conceived to ensure an exclusive and exciting experience, in full compliance with your safety.
May 21 – 23, 2021
Price starting from 1.470,00 euro per guest, for two persons sharing one motorcycle and one or double twin room.
The package includes:
- motorbike rental (fuel and insurance included) from the following models:
- Ducati Multistrada V4 S
- Multistrada 950 S
- Ducati Monster
- 2 nights in a 5 stars hotel downtown Modena
- Friday and Saturday dinners, accompanied by our selection of wines
- Saturday and Sunday lunches (wine excluded, having to drive after lunch)
- museum visit and factory tour of Pagani Automobili and VIP visit of Ferrari Museum in Maranello
- the guided tour to a vinegar factory where the traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena DOP is produced
- motorbike rental (fuel and insurance included)
- VAT and tourist taxes included
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org