Motor Valley Experience
Discover the Motor Valley.
Ducati and Canossa Events, two Made in Italy’s protagonists, created the Motor Valley Experience. Exclusive week-ends allowing guests to discover, together with a group of enthusiastic Ducatisti, the area where some of the world’s greatest vehicles are built.
We will travel together on the fire-breathing Multistrada V4 S, Multistrada 950 S and the Monster, experiencing dynamic and exciting driving moments, as well as the charm of Motor Valley’s factory tours and the typical flavours of the traditional Emilia-Romagna cuisine.
After a technical briefing and assignment of the motorcycles, we will explore the sharp curves and the breathtaking hairpin bends of the Modenese Apennines and of the wonderful hills around Bologna. All in the cossetting seats of Borgo Panigale’s latest creations, complete with their modern assistance systems and unrivalled comfort.
The journey will take in a unique region – the beating heart of Italian Motorsport. The Italian Motor Valley is the land of cars, and the week-end will take in the Pagani factory, as well as the fabled Ferrari Museum in Maranello, with a VIP experience.
In Modena, home of the Motor Valley Experience, you will experience world-renowned cuisine through a range of not-to-be-missed gourmet moments, savouring all the traditional Modenese dishes.
Every aspect of the tour has been conceived to ensure an exclusive and exciting experience, in full compliance with the participant’s safety.
Spring – Summer 2022
Price starting from 1.470,00 euro per guest, for two persons sharing one motorcycle and one or double twin room.
The package includes:
- motorbike rental (fuel and insurance included) from the following models:
- Ducati Multistrada V4 S
- Ducati Multistrada 950 S
- Ducati Monster
- 2 nights in hotel downtown Modena
- Friday and Saturday dinners, accompanied by our selection of wines
- Saturday and Sunday lunches (wine excluded, having to drive after lunch)
- museum visit and factory tour of Pagani Automobili and VIP visit of Ferrari Museum in Maranello
- the guided tour to a vinegar factory where the traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena DOP is produced
- VAT and tourist taxes included
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com