Motor Valley Experience
Discover the Motor Valley.
Two Made in Italy’s protagonists, Ducati and Canossa Events, created Motor Valley Experience: an electrifying weekend with enthusiast Ducatisti to discover the area where the most performing motors of the world are designed.
On board of the fire breathing Multistrada V4 S and V2 S participants will enjoy an adventure combining fun driving moments, Motor Valley’s world-renowned car manufacturers and the traditional flavors of Emilia-Romagna’s cuisine. At the Modena Circuit participants will have the unique opportunity to join the DRE Road Academy, the Ducati Road Experience, with complete and engaging paddock activities.
The journey will take all Ducatisti to discover a unique region, the beating heart of Italian Motorsport, by riding though sharp curves and breathtaking hairpins while enjoying the charming beauty of the Modenese Apennines as well as the wonderful hills around Bologna. By visiting Horacio Pagani’s Factory and the fabled Ferrari Museum in Maranello, with a VIP experience, riders will get to know the undisputed creativity of the Land of Speed.
The charming city center of Modena will be the perfect setting of the Motor Valley Experience offering a range of not-to-be-missed gourmet moments curated by one of the most famous Michelin-star Chef of the region. An extraordinary weekend perfectly blending adrenaline, great food and nature.
September 23-25, 2022
Price starting from 1,450.00 euro per person for two people sharing one motorbike and one double or twin room.
The package includes:
- Motorbike rental from the following models: DUCATI MULTISTRADA V4 S and DUCATI MULTISTRADA V2 S (fuel and insurance included)
- 2 nights accommodation in Modena at the Best Western Premier Hotel Milano Palace 4*
- Friday and Saturday dinners, accompanied by our selection of wines
- Saturday and Sunday lunches (wine excluded, having to drive after lunch)
- Friday aperitif at the city center of Modena, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Museum visit to Pagani with factory tour and VIP visit to Ferrari Maranello Museum
- The guided tour to a vinegar factory where the traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena DOP is produced
- VAT and tourist taxes included
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The tour is sold out!
Stay tuned for the next available dates.