June 13, 2021: These are the numbers of the Modena Cento Ore 2021, which took the crews from Rimini to Florence and Forte dei Marmi before they finally reached Modena.
- Races were held at four circuits: the Misano World Circuit, the Enzo and Dino Ferrari Circuit in Imola, the Mugello Circuit, and Modena Circuit.
- 9 special uphill stages explored the most beautiful roads through the Apennines in central and northern Italy
- 9 average speed trials
- 1 Super special stage on the racetrack
- 14 car manufacturers represented
- 4 cities where the legs of the rally arrived
- 90% of participants came from abroad, confirming that the Modena Cento Ore ranks as one of the most international events in the sector
- 0 residual emissions of C02
- More than 600 people were involved in the event, including the organisers, staff, sports personnel, timekeepers, photographers, cameramen…
Now the 2021 edition of the Modena Cento Ore has come to a close, we can confirm that the event is one of the most popular of its kind at international level. It is based on a formula that includes races on the track, a long itinerary with very picturesque stretches of driving, and special uphill stages, resulting in its extraordinary appeal. But what makes it absolutely unique is the fact that when the drivers have taken off their helmets, they have the opportunity to get to know a bit of Italy’s history and to sample the finest hospitality and superb culinary traditions that make this unique country so famous.
We at Canossa Events are proud of the affection shown by our competitors for this wonderful rally; as Italians, we are proud to be considered among the best in the world in our specific field.
Today the HQ of Canossa Events is based in the heart of the Motor Valley, but it also has operations in the United States and the Middle East.
As per tradition, part of the proceeds of the Modena Cento Ore was donated to the Panathlon Club of Modena to help support sports projects for disabled children.