Motor valley tours #Modena
Roadtrip for motor sport lovers.
Adrenaline, beauty and motors
An exciting weekend immersed in the beauties of the Motor Valley for fully enjoying the motor sport world with a group of car enthusiasts.
We will travel together to discover unique places: Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Pagani, Dallara and Ducati factories and museums that are located within few kilometers from Modena. We will visit the must-see Piazza Grande, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with the Duomo and the Torre Ghirlandina. To complete this thrilling journey that stimulates all one’s senses, a vast array of world-renowned culinary specialties will be offered as well.
We will live this journey behind the wheel of a legendary car: the Abarth 595 Cabriolet. Alternatively, it is possible to choose an historic car of our fleet, always made in Italy.
Every moment of the trip has been conceived to guarantee an unforgettable experience, in full compliance with the most recent safety regulations.
July 9 – 11, 2021
Private tours are also available upon request.
Price starting from 750,00 euro per guest in a double room, for two persons sharing one car.
The package includes:
- Two nights in a 4-star hotel in Maranello;
- Friday and Saturday’s dinners, and also Saturday’s lunch;
- Entrance tickets to the Lamborghini Museum, Pagani Museum and Factory Tour, Ferrari Maranello Museum with VIP experience and Enzo Ferrari Museum;
- Guided Tour in Piazza Grande, a Unesco World Heritage Site, and visit of a vinegar factory producing Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena DOP;
- Car rental (fuel and insurance included).
The programme might be subject to minor changes that will not modify the tour.
For more information and registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org