Motor valley tours #RACETRACK
Thrill in a full speed weekend.
Adrenaline, challenge and speed
An adrenaline-fuelled weekend to discover the legendary Motor Valley and share with motor sport enthusiasts the myth of speed behind the wheel of Canossa’s fleet made of iconic Abarth 595 Cabriolet.
We will make an exciting racetrack driving experience where adrenaline and passion are unleashed and our own driver’s skills are challenged. We will also visit Modena with its Piazza Grande, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Romanesque Duomo and the iconic Torre Ghirlandina. Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Pagani, Dallara and Ducati factories and museums are located within few kilometers from Modena and participants will have the pleasure of visiting some of these motors sport “temples”. In this exciting weekend Emilia’s world-renowned culinary specialties will be tasted while exploring the homeland of the world’s fastest cars.
Every moment of the trip has been conceived to guarantee an unforgettable experience, in full compliance with the most recent safety regulations.
September 24 – 26, 2021
Private tours are also available upon request.
Price starting from 990,00 euro per guest in a double room, for two persons sharing one car.
The package includes:
- Two nights in a 4-star hotel in Maranello;
- Friday and Saturday’s dinners, and also Saturday’s lunch;
- Entrance tickets to the Lamborghini Museum, Pagani Museum and Factory Tour, Ferrari Museum with VIP experience and shuttle bus tour and Enzo Ferrari Museum;
- Guided Tour in Piazza Grande, a Unesco World Heritage Site, and visit of a vinegar factory producing Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena DOP;
- Car rental (fuel and insurance included);
- Friday afternoon Modena Circuit rental.
The program might be subject to minor changes that will not modify the tour.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com